Sunday, 19 August 2012

Carnival on Saville Row

Technic carnival is the perfect dupe for OPI Rainbow Connection from the Muppets collection, and is a heck of lot cheaper at only £1!
Technic is available at Bodycare however they don't always have this specific shade in stock. You can often find this on eBay however expect to pay a few quid (you know how these eBay sellers like to charge over the odds for hard to source items).

I've tried this polish over a few different colours but I find a layer over Nails Inc Saville Row to be my favourite combination so far; the contrast of the primary colours against the deep glossy plum is so striking!

Do you have this polish? Do you own OPI rainbow connection? What is your favourite combination?
Charlotte
xx


6 comments:

  1. That looks lovely! I may have to look at buying this at some point :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! I've been loving wearing this polish over a bright coral x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own Rainbow Connection as it was a gift, if I were paying for it myself I'd so go for the dupe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say that I would only ever buy the cheap alternative nail polishes as I hardly wear them enough to justify a big spend. this looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like I need to get myself to Bodycare! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...