Thursday, 16 August 2012

FREE shoes!

A short while back I headed to the Nelly High Heels event. The event was organised by Nelly.com in association with Fashiolista. It was a public event in which the first 200 (if I remember correctly) people through the door received a free pair of shoes from a selection of the upcoming A/W collection. We had to choose 3 styles and give our size and we would be sent one of our selections for completely free!

A week ago I received an email from UPS saying my shoes were on their way and sure enough they arrived on Tuesday. I was so excited to open my shoes as I had no idea which ones I were going to receive. I'd chosen the same style of shoe for all 3 options however I opted for them in fuchsia, cobalt blue and black with star studs.







As you can see I received the blue pair and they are truly beautiful! I'm also loving the lace print box!
They're a little too big however a pair of insoles will sort this right out! (A size below would probably be too tight across the width of my foot)
These shoes aren't yet on the website yet, however a white "leather" pair in the same style are available.

I'd recommend signing up to the newsletter for Nelly.com as they regularly have offers of which they inform you of by email. Today I received an email about their selection of shoes for £19.95 and I have to say I've fallen in love with a fair few pairs...

Elvira

Trace-Lee
Low Matsumoto 3


Is Nelly.com a website you have heard of? 

Charlotte
xx

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with this company. I went to the event after hearing about it over on Nora Daisy's blog, and wanting to share with you the fab shoes!


12 comments:

  1. I've only vaguely heard of them, as someone I know has been having awful service, but hopefully that is just a one-off. These shoes are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear! Hopefully the service isn't like that all the time! I'm really in love with the pink shoes, was hoping of ordering them at some point. Xx

      Delete
  2. Free is the best word to go with shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are stunning! How I miss wearing heels! Hurry up February :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Wish I wasn't so poor, I'd gladly buy all 3 pairs here too if I had the money! Aww feb will be here before you know it :) xx

      Delete
  4. Nice! Oh how I wish I could walk in heels!
    I've not head much about Nelly yet to be honest x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Practise makes perfect :)
      They're a scandavian company, I don't think they've been in the UK for too long. Xx

      Delete
  5. those heels are cracking, lucky you! love the look of the elvira boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yes I think the elvira would be very "you" xx

      Delete
  6. Yay to free shoes, they look amazing, i love the cobalt blue colour x

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fab colour isn't it. I've no other shoes like it either :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...