Friday, 24 August 2012

Twit Twoooo

Hello lovelies,
hope your all doing well! It's been a busy week for me. Tuesday I spent the day in Southport, the weather was so temperamental - gorgeous scorching sun, yet there were two horrendous rain showers inbetween.
Wednesday my Mum came back from her two week holiday so I spent the day with her.
Thursday seen me travel up to Chester to attend an event at The Editeur, it was a fabulous night of which I will be blogging about as soon as I am sent the pictures from the evening.
(I've posted a sneak peek of an outfit from the evening on my facebook page)
Today has been a relatively quiet day, although I did go and buy a cake ready for my birthday tomorrow!

Top - Primark
Skirt - New Look
Belt - Primark
Bag - Gift
Shoes - Primark

How adorable is this bag?!?
It was a gift from my Mum when she returned from her jollies.

I thought I'd try something a little different with outfit pictures today and put little snippets into a collage rather than one full length body shot?
Do you prefer this? Would you rather have just one body shot or would you like to see a collage in addition to a full length body shot? It's always good to get feedback :)

Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely weekend! 
I'm off out for a pub lunch and drinks tomorrow for my birthday with the other half, some family and a friend.

Take care,
Charlotte
xx

10 comments:

  1. Twit twoo indeed! Love this outfit and the bag is just too cute!
    I like the collage but it would be nice to see your pretty face :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Ahhh, well my face wasn't liking the camera at all today, I looked so silly on them, I think the angle of the camera was too low making me look moody looking down :p
      Maybe a collage with face? haha xx

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit - v cute!

    Sal x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to see a full shot and a collage. Because I'm greedy like that!

    Have a fabulous day tomorrow xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think I'll be trying a collage and a full shot in future posts :)

      Thankyou lovely! Xx

      Delete
  4. Awww I adore the bag!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit that bag is so so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear lots of love for the bag! It really is adorable! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...