Sunday, 9 September 2012

ChloBo Ice Pop

As I mentioned in my post about my evening at The Editeur event, I was lucky enough to receive a bracelet from ChloBo inside my goodie bag.

I have to admit, before the event ChloBo was a company I hadn't heard of, however I now know they have quite a following of celebrity fans including Cheryl Cole, Elle MacPherson and Fearne Cotton to name a few!

ChloBo jewellery was founded and designed by Chloe Moss after her travels to Indonesia. 
Chloe says "The collections are a reflection from my travels, but also insight into my
life. My jewellery is personal and each piece can be worn in so many ways to reflect that individual and the occasion." "Jewellery to me is more than an accessory; it’s a form of personal expression to
experiment with."

Express you certainly can with the many offerings from ChloBo, of which you can find online or stock in almost 100 stores nationwide (see online store locator).
If money were no option I'd definitely have my arms piled high with a wide selection of the different collections, however each of the bracelet would look equally as fab, worn daintily alone I have being with the IcePop Peace bracelet I receieved.

It came in a lovely organza bag with ChloBo printed on the little pull ties.


All the Ice Pop Peace bracelets retail at £40 and feature faceted white beads, with a contrasting coloured peace sign, mine being orange. There are 6 other colours available, or you could opt for the Ice Pop Skull bracelet which instead features a coloured skull.
All the ChloBo jewellery is hand-made using semi-precious beads and 925 sterling silver - I love the little etched "ChloBo" tag that features on the IcePop bracelets.

The bracelet itself has great stretch, meaning it should be suitable for all to fit over their hands. The inner-elastic feels of good quality - preventing the dreaded snapping and beads spilling everywhere! And also, fear not, ChloBo jewellery comes with a 12 months warranty - providing of course the fault isn't a result of accidental damage!

Along with my warranty card was a card informing me about Club ChloBo, of which if you join you receive a £20 voucher on your birthday! The Editeur event was a matter of days before my birthday so I signed up straight away and sure enough come my birthday a £20 off a £50 spend voucher code landed in my inbox, so I shall hope to be putting that to good use soon!  

Have you heard of ChloBo before?

Charlotte
xx

10 comments:

  1. This is lovely but a bit too expensive for me x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree they are a little on the pricey side, but would be fab for a special gift for example. xx

      Delete
  2. I love ChloBo jewellery, it is expensive but it is also gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really gorgeous! I've seen so many pretty things on the site! So sad my bank balance doesn't permit me to buy them! xx

      Delete
  3. I'd never heard of ChloBo before, but this bracelet is so cute! I checked out the Skull one (I'm skull obsessed) and I love it even more! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I do love with the skull. Hehe, I noticed on your blog your quite the skull fan, skulls are fab! X

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of them before but that bracelet is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is so quaint and dainty. I'd have hundreds if they weren't so expensive (or if I had a hefty bank balance hehe) xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It really is lovely, I just wish the price tag was too :p xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...