Friday, 7 September 2012

Dipped hem and flowers

This is a dress I bought with my birthday money, I've worn it once before when I went out with some friends but didn't take any pictures. However I've styled it a little differently today and wore it with my new Peacocks boots again.


Tights - Primark

I bought this dress when it was on a WOW offer so paid only £14. It's now back to it's full price which is still a steal at £22.99 instore or online.

Jewellery - Diva at Miss Selfridge
The dress is a chiffon material with no underlay to the top half, however due to the double folding of the material across the booby area, there's no flashing of cleavage.
Another great thing is a shirt dress I can actually button to the top without the whole gaping issue, granted I did opt for a size up, however, due to the elasticated waist it didn't compromise on the fit elsewhere.

The jewellery was a gift from a lovely twitter friend of mine whom I met of mine (@lottie2310m) who I met through blogging. She sent me these along with some other goodies so thankyou Lottie!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Charlotte
xx

16 comments:

  1. Oh my god I love that dress too it looks fabulous. I love how you styled it too and those Peacocks boots are just lovely.

    hmm now I might have to get that dress..ha ha! I wonder if it will suit me though it looks fab on you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thankyou! Oooh you should go buy it! You would look fabulous I'm sure! It's still a bargain at full price and Internacionale often have offers on their fb page too! xx

      Delete
  2. I love that outfit! It's so pretty <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute - I like it with the Orange tights :D

    Sal x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! You have to love the coloured tights :D xx

      Delete
  4. I ADORE dip hems, love the way you styled this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are fab providing the front isn't too short which sadly I find with so many!!
      Aww thankyou! :) xx

      Delete
  5. such a lovely dress and you styled it up a treat. I'm really into dip hems at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'm deffo on the hunt for a few more that have a front hemline of a respectable length :p xx

      Delete
  6. I LOVE that dress, and I love how you styled it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I still can't believe what a bargain it was. Xx

      Delete
  7. I never check out Internacionale enough, that dress is lovely! And I am also mega jealous of your hair. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should. There can be some right bargains to be had! There's one in my local shopping centre so I pop in every now and then.

      Awww thankyou, your too sweet :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...