Monday, 3 September 2012

Lace Zoo

I've created somewhat of a zoo with my jewellery today. I even had cat wedges on at the start of the day but changed when I bought these new boots as my feet were hurting.


Dress - Little Mistress via ASOS

Boots £12 - Peacocks Sale

Elephant Ring - Superdrug / Bracelet - Internacionale / Belt - Primark / Earrings - Superdrug
This was the dress I featured in my birthday haul. Thankfully it looked longer than it did on the model pictures. I'd be on the hunt for a cream lace dress for a while so was pleased when I came across this with the added bonus of the studded collar detail.

Charlotte
xx

11 comments:

  1. Oh I love the whole outfit its gorgeous. You look lovely. I adore that dress and the boots x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know I think I am going to have to get that dress! I love it.

    I have lace dresses but mine are all quite short bit thasts a nice length. Hw tall are you if you don't mind me asking as I am 5ft 3ins. Also is it true to size? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thankyou lisa. I'm around 5ft 7/8. It would look fab on you. It's pretty true to sizing, one thing I'd say is whether those with a bigger chest might need to size up, then wear a belt to cinch it in. However it's the same with most button up dresses I find.
      xx

      Delete
  3. lovely dress and those animal accessories are so cute! Love those earrings especially x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thankyou! They were only £1.99 from Superdrug.xx

      Delete
  4. Wow, those shoes are fa-bu-lous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous ... LOVE this dress - I sooooo want it!!!!

    Sal x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is so pretty. I'd be on the hunt for a lace cream dress for so long so couldn't believe my luck when I spied this! Xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...