Thursday, 20 September 2012

Polka Dots for a Pound

Hey Guys,
firstly I just want to say a big thankyou for all your kind words about the passing of my cat. It's still rather upsetting to think she's no longer here, but we plan on having a plaque made to display in the garden in her memory.

This outfit I wore yesterday, I'd planned on popping out but then decided against it due to the constant raining. This dress was one of those I bought from the carboot for a measly £1. It's a little on the large side but a belt helped to cinch it in and I think it looks ok?
(The belt was a freebie from my goodie bag at The Editeur)


Dress - Primark via Boot Sale

Earrings - Superdrug / Ring - Store 21 / Watch - CheChe / Bracelet - Thomas Sabo / Belt - Patrizia Pepe 
Shoes - Next via Charity Shop
Well I hope your all having a nice weekend so far. I'm back to uni tomorrow which I'm quite looking forward to as it will mean I actually have something to get up for in the mornings again! (Please remind me of this when I am stressing out in a few weeks time!)

Charlotte
xx

13 comments:

  1. Ah the dress looks great with the belt to cinch it in, what a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I know you can't go wrong for £1! X

      Delete
  2. ooh love that dress what a bargain x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a fabulous figure Charlotte and this dress cinched is so flattering on you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your kitty :(

    I can't believe this cost you £1!! I really need to go looking at a carboot, I'm always selling. You look lovely, gorgeous bracelet too!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, she will be missed.

      Aww you should go have a snoop yourself! Thankyou, the bracelet was a birthday gift a few years ago. Xx

      Delete
  5. Nice blog!! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :)

    / Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Charlotte

    Take a look at my blog I have mentioned you in my latest post xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Endlessly jelous of that waist! I know I said it in the other post but AHHH! Love that dress :) I have one like exactly the same and it's one of my faves!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...