Saturday, 1 September 2012

The Editeur - Editeur At Large

A short while ago I was invited along to The Editeur designer boutique in Chester, for their blogging event #EditeurAtLarge organised with the help of the amazing Claire of Tweet, and Sarah of Fashion Dotty.
The evening was my idea of pure heaven! Prancing around in designer clobber, sipping champagne and chomping on cupcakes! Not to mention I was in the company of several amazing bloggers in addition to the likes of ChloBo founder Chloe and hat designer Laura Aspit Livens.

We were given complete run of the shop and allowed to try anything on, including the new in (that very day) Michael Kors collection, and have ourselves papped by the lovely photographer for the evening.

The first item I grabbed was this sparkly number from Michael Kors. A lovely batwing bodycon dress (looking at these pictures I wish I'd sized down but still oh so fabulous and bling!)


The lovely Frances of Frances Cassandra and Gemma of Gemma Satire
Next up was possibly my favourite outfit of all time! I seriously neeeed this outfit! If I won the lottery I'd go and buy this immediately! Alice by Temperley bodycon leather dress and matching jacket, both adorned with gold studs.

I thought this Pinko dress was simply adorable - a versatile piece that  would be equally fab for a day trawling round the shops as it would dressed up for a night out. The baggy style of the dress wasn't normally something I'd go for but the embellishment was shouting out to me and when I tried it on it was love!


As if cupcakes, champagne and clothes weren't enough, we were also treated to hair stylist who had me rocking a fabulous topknot!! 


The whole evening was fabulous! I thoroughly enjoyed myself and wish I could do it all over again!
The whole purpose of the evening was for The Editeur to build links with us bloggers to help with their blog found here! I hope to be able to work with The Editeur again and I'm praying that this amazing event was only the first in a long line to come!

Thanks again to The Editeur, and thankyou for our amazing goodies! We were treated to goodies from ChloBo, a special hair piece from Laura, and an amazing pair of Wolford tights amongst other goodies!

For now I can only drool over the amazing clothes to offer at The Editeur as sadly my student loan doesn't stretch to designer clothing, however for those of you with a heftier bank balance than mine do check out their site as there are a plethora of names available including  Matthew Williamson  and Red Valentino as well as many a lingerie brand such as Calvin Klein and Elle MacPherson

Charlotte
xx

12 comments:

  1. wow that sounds like a fabulous evening you lucky girl. Thats most girls dream.

    Great outfit I love your boots you are wearing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lucky indeed. It really was fabulous!

    Haha thankyou, the boots are mine - Dorothy Perkins xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, love these looks. what a fab opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Oh I know, I'm so lucky, I had the best time ever! xx

      Delete
  4. Wow great photos! What a fantastic event! Your top knot looks amazing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, oh it was fab! I do love the top knot, I could never get it looking as good myself though! xx

      Delete
  5. I love all your looks, especially the Pinko dress! It was really nice to meet you too :) xxx

    J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Ahhh the Pinko dress was adorable! xx

      Delete
  6. Ahh so glad you had a good time! It was really lovely to meet you and your photos turned out better than mine! You look AMAZING! Love the Michael Kors and Temperley dresses to death!!! Thanks for mention and perhaps I'll see you in more northern events? :)

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww don't be silly, your pics look amazing! Thankyou though :)
      I completely agree, I seriously need that Temperley dress!!
      YES! Hopefully we'll cross paths again soon! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...