Friday, 16 November 2012

New additions to the Batiste Family

Hey everyone, 
long time no blog. The hefty load of work I have for uni really has been taking it's toll on my blogging!
I really want to try my hardest to post at least once a week, I miss blogging and would love to do it more regularly but once I've got my work done for the day I'm ready for bed!

Anyway....

 If you've been reading my blog for a while you will already know what a huge fan I am of Batiste Dry Shampoo. I've tried a few other brands from the same budget price bracket, including Boots and Superdrug's own brand, but none of them cut the mustard for me.
My hair has a great fondness of becoming greasy within 24 hours, heck I can't even wash it before bed without waking up and it feeling oily, however as it is now only cm's away from the top of my *ahem* derrière, daily washing and drying is just too much of a hassle, especially when I could use that extra 30/45 minutes on something else more important. Dry shampoo helps solve this problem for me, a good spritz between washes helps me only have to wash my hair every other day, sometimes I'm even cheeky enough to grab 2 days between washes!

As such a regular user of Bastiste Dry Shampoo, I always have a huge stock pile so I never run out! Superdrug often have half price offers so I'll always grab 3/4 (often the larger sized ones) to stock up. When I buy my shampoo I always like to grab a few different varieties, so I can mix things up a little (I'm a perfume addict, so why shouldn't my dry shampoo collection be the same) therefore I'm always excited when Batiste bring out a new variety.

This year has seen the introduction of many different fragrances including Cherry and Lace, however Batiste have been kind enough to add not one, but two new fragrances to their ever-expanding family!

Introducing Paisley and Graffiti....


The packaging of both of these is amazing! I especially love the detail of the paisley design....long gone are those green cap days!



Batiste have also had yet another great win in the scent department with both of these fragrances... both are very subtle fruity/floral almost creamy scents (which I'm guessing comes from the mid-notes of jasmine and base notes of musk found in both varieties) I found the scent of graffiti being ever so more pronounced than that of paisley, but both are equally as fab as one another. If you love the scent of Batiste Brit then you'll be a fan of these as each reminds me of it. 

For me this is another great product from batiste, it rids me of grease and provides a subtle fragrance, perfect for those who hate that "dry-shampoo smell". For those of you who prefer a much stronger fragrance in your dry shampoo however I would suggest the original scent - an almost fizzy sweet smell (which I adore), or the amazing Wild (exclusive to Boots) which has a fragrance that tickles your nose all day.

The one downside to these varieties that some of you may find is that they are exclusives; Paisley is only available in Superdrug, and Graffiti in Boots. However for me this is not a problem as I have access to both stores.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Charlotte
xx

note - This post contains a pr sample, however all views are honest and my own

7 comments:

  1. I'm really picky with batiste and only really like the smell of the tropical one. Saying that batiste is a good brand! :-)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww tropical is the only one I'm not too keen on as I'm not a big coconut fan, when I tried it I ended up mixing two fragrances to mask the scent :p xx

      Delete
  2. I love Batiste but I usually fail to work it in well and get grey hair, haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Batiste is my holy grail product, the one product I could never live without! If you find a good rub doesn't help try a blast with a hair dryer or rubbing over your hair with something like a muslin cloth to remove the excess. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a new can of Bastiste, will look out for one, or both of these! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about not blogging much I am in the same boat its so hard finding time.

    I actually bought a trial size bottle of that Baptiste and its ok, I was never really a fan but it smells nice x

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha I feel the same as Sophie about it. My hair is prone to being more dry than greasy so I hardly use it x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...