Saturday, 29 December 2012

How Much Is That Doggy In The Window?

Hello lovelies, 
hope you all had a fabulous Christmas!
Mine was great and I received some lovely gifts and enjoyed giving my family theirs. It was also lovely to have the opportunity (and excuse) to take a few days break from revising.

Anyway, it's been a while since I've posted an outfit post so I decided to pap a pic of today's outfit. 
In hindsight, this wasn't the best idea at 10 o'clock when I'm tired from a day of revision (also not helped by the fact I'm wearing no make-up/not bothered with my hair).



The dress was a fantastic sale bargain from Uttam London at Dorothy Perkins. I think it was around £9 with student discount. The shoes are also an eBay bargain bought for £10 + £3.50 p&p (They're £30+ on Missguided/BooHoo etc.)

I tried taking a pictures of the print up-close and the cute frill detail to the shoulders...it proved rather difficult...




Well, I hope you all have a fabulous new year! 
Eat, drink and be merry! 

Charlotte
xx

22 comments:

  1. You're not wearing makeup? You look amazing! I love the dress too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou your too kind! I do love the doggy print :) xx

      Delete
  2. awww love the dress Charlotte and those boots are amazing.

    I must do some more outfit posts but I am cutting down at the moment so don't want to post any till I have lost weight.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so pleased when I found them for £10! I'd been wanting them for a while.
      Aww you don't need to lose weight you look fab as you are! Xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks...I have lost some anyway due to my appetite being quite reduced! x Hope your ok x

      Delete
    3. Aww, hope you get your appetite back soon. It's always nice to lose a bit of weight but no good when it's through lack of appetite :( xx

      Delete
  3. BTW you look lovely with or without make up x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aah I love the print on that dress!! I wish I look that fab without makeup - not fair!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the doggies are so cute!
      Aww thankyou, I'm sure you look fabulous! I think I look too tired around the eyes lol. Xx

      Delete
  5. You look lovely! Your hair is amazing, I know I say it every time I see you but it's true!

    Love Tweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving both the dress AND shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. that doggy print is so cute. Love those studded boots x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I know such a bargain too! :) xx

      Delete
  8. I love that outfit! Your hair is perfection xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful print on the dress goes great with the shoes. Happy new year petal www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowza, what bargain boots - they're super cute too.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I couldn't believe my luck when I seen them for only £10!
      xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...