Saturday, 5 January 2013

NYE outfit

This is my outfit from New Year's Eve.
I didn't go out but we did have a little gathering at home so I thought I would dress for the occasion.

I do love this dress, I wore it a few months back for my birthday and it truely is a beautiful colour. It was also the perfect dress to go with my amazing new Iron Fist shoes which Martin bought me for Christmas!!

Dress - Little Mistress

Sweets For My Sweet - Iron Fist
I also used my Babyliss Conical Wand to curl my hair, it really is the best thing to use if you have long hair!



Hope you all had a fabulous NYE?
We spent the night serenading each other on Karaoke and had such fun!
Please do link me to your posts if you have featured your NYE outfit!! 

Charlotte
xx

18 comments:

  1. Love the dress! Ive been casually following your blog for a while now, you should do a dramatic eyes make up style post, just cause I think it would really suit you!

    Scallywag xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou!
      Oooh thanks for the suggestion! I shall definitely do that post if you are interested once my exams are over :) I'm no make up artist though mind you :p xx

      Delete
  2. Oh I love that styling wand! It's a godsend :) And you look like a princess! :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is fantastic!
      Awww thankyou sweetie :) xx

      Delete
  3. Pretty dress .. The olour really suits you! You look like Rapunzel with all those curls!! :D

    CC x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your hair looks absolutely gorgeous!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! your shoes are amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow your hair is amazing and the outfit is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous dress and hair! :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww thank you for all your lovely comments :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's pretty! ♥
    Nice blog you have here dear!
    Check out mine sometime if you'd like ♥
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty outfit, and those shoes are amazing

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    p.s. I’ve given the blog a bit of a face lift!

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...