Sunday, 17 March 2013

An explanation

Hey guys,
Yes I am infact still alive despite the fact I seem to have completely disappeared from the blogosphere. As many of you may know I am currently in my final year at university. The workload has been taking its toll, meaning I have had to take a side step from blogging.
I don't plan on giving up blogging completely and hope to resume blogging more frequently within the next few months.
I would like to thank all my followers for sticking with me and for taking interest in my little corner of the internet. I have however heard through the grapevine that GFC may be making a disappearance so if any of you are wanting to carry on following my blog once blogging resumes please do follow me on bloglovin. You can find a widget linking you to my bloglovin over on the right :)
Please do leave me a link to your bloglovin so I can carry on following all my favourite blogs!
Thankyou!
Charlotte
Xx

6 comments:

  1. Glad to see a post from you lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are well I miss your posts. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i prefer feedly, have you tried it?

    last year of university is both the best and the worst xD... I finished almost 2 years ago and it was exhausting, but it was one of the best moments of my life. specially the day I defended my thesis, it was very fulfilling, but I just wanted to go home and get some sleep.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take the time you need! I've been ill ever since my last year of Uni (11 years ago nearly) because of the stress I put myself under, it was a difficult but fun time! Yeah I noticed I had a bigger following on Bloglovin' this week because of the GFC move.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW I have mentioned you and your blog in my latest blog post...take a look x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nawww I know how you feel lovely! I haven't updated my blog in a while either :( I miss your posts though! Hopefully you can come back soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...