Friday, 14 June 2013

My Life in Snaps


Hello you lovely lot. Hope your all doing well! Despite having finished uni I've not really got back into the swing of blogging. Mainly because I've had a severe lack of inspiration for posts and don't want to blog just for the hell of it, and secondly because I've been job hunting! 
I was hoping to be returning with some outfit posts, however as I've not had much reason for leaving the house other than to visit the gym, my outfits haven't been all that exciting!

Anyway, I thought I'd share a few snaps with you from my iPhone to show you a few of the things I've been up to recently. I often enjoy posts like this on other blogs, so let me know if it's something you like to see and I can feature it on the blog, although I do admit my life isn't all that exciting :p


Xen Tan Luminous Gold Gel (pre-development) - do let me know if you would like me to feature a review!


Sweet potato jacket with spicy prawns - inspired by Girl Next Door Fashion


A complete first for me! Playsuit with bare legs! Eeek! (I despise my legs FYI)


A yummy cake from my Mum to celebrate me getting a FIRST in my degree!! 


Two ingredient pancakes (1 egg, 1 banana) with natural yoghurt, and mixed berries. YUM!


Comfy shoes for a day in Southport. I returned looking like a lobster and suffering from sunstroke
(I did use sunprotection, but to no avail!)


Minnie Mouse inspired nails.


Kitty cat shoes.


A present to myself to celebrate my degree results!


Spotty tights - got a ridiculous amount of funny looks wearing these!


Lots of lovely congratulations cards!

Charlotte
xx
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Great idea for a post.

    Firstly your legs are fine, they are very slim also I do love that playsuit.

    PLease do a review of the Xen Tan, I just purchased a trial size of the Xen Tan Moroccan tan from the Xen tan website it was only £3.99.

    OMG I love pancakes they are my favourite food ever.

    I love the kitty cat shoes...so cute x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou Lisa! Will get a post up for you then! Will do it after the next time I tan :) xx

      Delete
  2. Well done on getting a first!! I love you in that playsuit, you look amazing! Loving the minnie nails too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your kitty cat shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing news on your degree, congratulations! AND getting your legs out deserves congrats too, do it more often!

    Tweet xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...