Thursday, 11 July 2013

A blush to suit all - HD Brows Blusher 2

I think many bloggers are familiar with hd brows for their amazing quad eyebrow palette, but what many of you may not know is that the brand has branched further afield and now sells products such as blusher, bronzer and a whole range of brushes. 
A few weeks ago an email landed in my inbox informing me of these products and I leaped at the chance to be sent some goodies to review! 
I opted to receive their blusher and blush brush as I was intrigued by the statement that "one shade suits all" and obviously and good blusher needs a good blusher brush!

The brush comes packaged in a little plastic slip; perfect for reusing when travelling to keep bristles in check. 
The packaging of the blusher is akin to the eyebrow palette; a matt black with the hd brows logo and the details of the product. 



The compact itself is also similar in appearance to the brow palette; a shiny black sturdy case emblazoned with the brand logo. 



Inside the compact hosts a large mirror and 12g of product encased behind a plastic flip lid which holds a foam sponge which can be used for application if you wish. 

The product itself is a terracotta shade with shimmer running through, it is of a good pigmentation meaning a light tap of the brush is substantial enough for a healthy sweep of colour. 
I attempted to photograph a swatch but it proved difficult so I shall share pictures of me wearing the blush in a future blog post. 
I often shy away from a blusher with a shimmer in order to avoid looking like a glitterball, however I find that this blush has the right balance and is perfect for a special occasion however I don't feel I would wear it on a daily basic as I prefer something matte for my day to day business. 


The brush itself is fabulous! Nice and soft  and not too dense meaning you don't end up packing on too much product. 
I haven't tried washing the brush yet so I can't comment on how it holds up but I have experience no shedding whatsoever so I'm not expecting their to be any problems. 

Thanks again to hd brows for sending me these products to review. 
HD brows blusher 2 retails at £17.95, and the brush retails at £14.95. 

Did you know HD brows offered other make-up products? Have you ever tried any HD brows products? 

Charlotte 
xx

5 comments:

  1. Oooo I can't wait to see this on you! I love the brow palette so would like to try this.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good, I'd recommend! :) x

      Delete
  2. I'd love to see some photos of you with this on x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will definitely have it featured in a future blog post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that brush looks lovely. I haven't tried any HD products before.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...