Monday, 1 July 2013

La Tasca Trafford Centre

I was recently invited along to the relaunch of La Tasca at the Trafford Centre, as it has recently been given a snazzy revamp.

It was my first ever visit to a La Tasca restaurant so I was interested to see what was in store for me. For those of you who don't know, La Tasca is a chain of Spanish Tapas restaurants.

On the evening we got to sample several of the tapas on offer; ranging from anchovies with tomatoes, to sausages wrapped in bacon (my favourite!). We then got a yummy plate of paella which was cooked up by a lovely chef in a ginormous pan at the opening of the restaurant.

I'll let the decor of the restaurant speak for itself; I was told the restaurant was previously rather dark and dim, but it now has a much lighter feeling about the place, whilst still retaining "the ambience".
My crappy camera however, still couldn't capture a decent enough picture, so La Tasca have kindly provided me with some photos. 
(My camera has been sent to fujifilm to be checked for faults as everything looks orange in low/artificial lighting, so fingers crossed that gets fixed!)



I loved this wall of barrels which split the restaurant giving a more cosy and secluded dining experience.

All in all it was a fantastic night with yummy food and lovely company; I didn't take a plus 1 as everyone was working but I met some lovely "Mummy Bloggers" there who were so friendly! 

Picture from Bury Family Life - Review Here
I can't wait to visit La Tasca again; I'm heading to the Trafford Centre tonight so may see if I can drag my friend in so she can too sample the delights on offer!

The good news too is that La Tasca have a whole range of offers available, which you can find detailed on their website here!
You can also sign up for a loyalty card which gives a whopping 20% off anything from the main menu, and a monthly treat (this month is a free hot drink).

Have you ever been to La Tasca? You can find your local restaurant here.

Charlotte
xx

11 comments:

  1. It was a lovely evening and great to meet you. We took the kids there yesterday and tried some of their food off the menu and it was really yummy. Hope you have a fab time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Was lovely to meet you too! Glad you had a good time yesterday! :) x

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a great time! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fab, can't wait to go again! x

      Delete
  3. ooh I haven't been to La Tasca in so long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I haven't been before! Definitely will be going there more often now. I loved it. X

      Delete
  4. Hi, I have never visited the Trafford Centre in fact I have never been to Manchester...would love to visit it though as I have heard so much about it.

    I am not a fan of Spanish food, I don't like Paella as I don't like much fish but the restaurant looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh you should come to Manchester one time! If you do you'll have to let me know so we can meet! :)
      Aww, I'm sure you'd find something you would like, they've plenty to offer! X

      Delete
  5. ooh I haven't been to La Tasca in so long. street fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive never heard of this nor tried tapas so will have to visit the restaurant in the trafford centre to see this! Found your blog from the #fabbbloggersmanc sheet and followed
    Beth May Blogs
    My Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...