Friday, 9 August 2013

Shoe Showcase #2 - Iron Fist Part One

Well, here I am, with another instalment of Shoe Showcase; a little later than I would have liked as I am aiming to try and post this feature once a week.
Anyway, as the title suggests today is an Iron Fist special - part one of several to come. I know they say you should leave the best until last but Iron Fist are my all time favourite shoe brand and so I couldn't resist!

Iron Fist Creepy Rose
I posted a picture of these in my recent shopping post. I love the little skull detailing overlaying the girly floral print. I think the in-shoe detailing is amazing too, I would love if this design were made into a shoe in the A/W collection!
As with many Iron Fist shoes, there is also a design printed on the sole of the shoe; in this case a skull within a rose.


Iron Fist Scarie Prarie Yellow

These pictures don't quite show how amazing the yellow of these shoes really is! Again I love how they look like a pair of cute and girly shoes until you look up close and see little skulls hidden within the roses. I've already worn these shoes so the soles have a little wear but again they have a design; in this case the same skull within a rose as is printed on the shoe. I'm also loving the in-shoe heart design.

Iron Fist Scarie Prairie Turquoise
These are the exact same shoe as the yellow ones above only turquoise (the colour is most like the bottom middle picture). I do think that the polka dots are more prominent than on the yellow, however I am simply in love with the bright yellow colour.

These shoes are really comfortable; they are of a reasonable height for day-to-day wear too! The one downside I have found to these shoes however, is that they are of a cotton-like material rather than patent, so you have to be wary of the weather (if like me your paranoid about ruining them).
I was caught in a ridiculously heavy rain shower when wearing the yellow ones but thankfully no permanent damage was made!

One point I would make about Iron Fist shoes is SIZING - I would recommend sizing up; I'm usually a size 6 in all shoes, however all of these are a 7 and fit perfectly.


These shoes are from the most recent Iron Fist Season so come in this cool box - reminds me of fruit salad penny sweets, anyone else agree? The shoes come wrapped in Iron Fist tissue paper, and as with all other IF shoe boxes, there is a carry handle. Every pair of shoes also comes with a replacement set of heels too!

Are you a fan of Iron Fist?

Charlotte
xx

23 comments:

  1. Never heard of them before but I love these shoes! I need some shoes with more personality than my boring black or brown ones. Are they terribly expensive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shoes vary in price really. They currently have loads on sale on their website, all 3 of these pairs are down to £30. Amazon is a good place to get them for a bargain too, especially as there's often many discount codes floating around. xx

      Delete
  2. I love these and, if I didn't have two small people to run around after I would seriously love a pair. As it is I have too many pairs of heels that I can't wear already. Maybe when they get bigger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha completely understand where your coming from. I'm making the most of my child free years, and also being able to spend my money on myself...I know from my mum how that all goes out of the window haha. Xx

      Delete
  3. I love these!! Never heard of them before but I think I'm going to have to get myself a pair :) xx

    Charli | Secrets Behind The Closet Door

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're fab aren't they! Iron fist make some truly beautiful shoes. Xx

      Delete
  4. Wow! They're really cool shoes. I love your photos of them too. I'm almost 6ft and have size 8 1/2 / 9 feet so I mostly look at beautiful shoes from afar and have never had the chance to wear any as fabulous as these :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's harder than it looks to photograph shoes on your own feet haha.
      Iron Fist do go up to a size 9, but like I said they do tend to run small. No harm in trying though? :) x

      Delete
  5. Oh such pretty shoes!!!! I love the colours!!! Sim @ Sim's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I do love colourful shoes :) x

      Delete
  6. so pretty! too bad I don't wear heels often enough :/ x

    Anita @ ATA|AllThingsAnita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Iron fist make so many cute shoes, but also some more grungy too.
      I am more of a heels than flats girl, I find heels comfier strangely. X

      Delete
  7. Wow! I adore those turquoise ones! They are all amazing, will definitely have to check them out, your shoes are always ace though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh you should! They also do a range of flat shoes too!
      Haha, aww thank you :) xx

      Delete
  8. Erm these shoes are ALL KINDS OF AWESOME!!! I never wear heels however so I can't even begin to think about getting any *sobs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you can always get an iron fist fix with a pair of their flats? Xx

      Delete
  9. The turquoise ones look fab! I am a turquoise freak, ha!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Ooh yes, they would match your hair, it's amazing! :) xx

      Delete
  10. Oh love the turquoise and yellow ones..I actually think you are getting me into these shoes now I am thinking about getting some. I did not know they did flats too. Trouble is with me I only wear heels now and again but those are so beautiful! me wants x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should! Iron fist do some amazing shoes. These are the lowest heel height they do other than their flats but they are comfortable. The style called "shotgun" are really comfortable too, the heel looks bigger but due to the concealed platform they're not too high. I also find the shotgun insole to feel quite padded too so makes them super comfy! Xx

      Delete
  11. Oh I meant to say the thing I love about those shoes is that are so feminine and glamourous too! Some people confuse glamour with tack but those are stunning...damn I am really wanting a pair now! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving that turquoise colour. I've only ever had one pair of Iron Fist ankle boots and had to send them back because they were too big. i love the boxes they come in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a gorgeous colour.
      Oh I'm really surprised, I've always found IF to run small :s xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...