Saturday, 31 August 2013

Shoe Showcase #3 - Totes Princess

Sorry I've been a bit lapse on the old blogging front recently - being poorly and then having my birthday and a few days together with the Mr before we are both back to work on Monday (first official day in my new job) meant that blogging had been put on the back burner. 

I've been dying to get this post up since I received these shoes, especially after I posted a sneaky pic on instagram and seen how much many of you loved them! This post however, is sooo worth the wait, just look at these beauties my Mum got me for my birthday...


How amazing! I seriously am in love! The amount of work that has gone into these is unbelievable, as is the attention to detail...


How pretty and girly are they; lots of glitter and diamantes - I especially love the diamantes as I feel they look like little bubbles under the sea.


Now I've plagued you all with pictures I'm sure your dying to know how to get your hands on a pair...

the best part is, they are made specifically to order! Totes Princess is a small business run by a lovely lady via Facebook. She offers bespoke hi-top shoes and tote-bags. You can see many of her previously commissioned styles (including my gorgeous pair) on her facebook page here, or if you send a message you can discuss a style of your choosing.
As if that wasn't good enough, wait until you hear the price!!! A pair of shoes like mine will set you back £30 (including postage)! Now, for me that is a complete and utter bargain, nowhere on the high street can you find a pair of trainers or shoes, with such detail for such a low price tag, and when you think of the time and effort that goes into painting these shoes, you really are getting a bargain!

Another thing that I would like to point out is that these pictures were taken after a day of wearing and driving in them, and as you can see the design is still perfect and there is no cracking to the paint.

I seriously cannot praise these shoes enough. There is not a single bad word I have to say, so much so, that I have already put in a second order for a blue pair with The Lion King painted on...so excited!!

Will you be making an order from Totes Princess?
They'd make a perfect present for Christmas, but be quick as the books are filling up fast!

Charlotte
xx

6 comments:

  1. wow those are amazing! And only thirty quid, seriously? Must.restrain.self.....at least til after payday haha. Ooo and the little mermaid? Good choice :). x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...complete bargain! You should totally get a pair. The turnaround time is over 2 months at the mo though due to Christmas coming up. Totally worth the wait though! Xx

      Delete
  2. Wow they are insane! I can't believe how cheap they are!
    Will have to take a look!
    Colette x
    www.goingonanadventure.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...