Sunday, 1 September 2013

Winter Wishlist

Yes, I am indeed one of those people who is already planning their winter wardrobe, but lets face it; it's getting colder by the day and soon heading out without a jacket will be a distant memory. 

My usual winter style is dresses with tights, and a chunky cardi, with a pair of boots. However this year, I am craving cute jumpers with jeans and little ankle boots...now all I need is to find a pair of jeans that fit properly (a harder task than it sounds!).

Anyway, whilst out and about I've seen many perfect jumpers which I plan on purchasing as soon as I'm successful on my denim quest!!!

Dog Jumper - Dunnes £21
How adorable is this jumper! I tried this on in my local Dunnes store and it looked so nice on, I did try it with a pair of jeggings but they were too slack on the waist and they didn't have any sizes smaller :( The jumper is much more flattering than in this picture too!

Pug Jumper - Tesco - £18
I spotted this jumper in my local tesco and it really is adorable! I love the fleck knit and the extra detailing of the studs to the collar - I haven't tried this on but I'm sure it would look fab!

Cat Jumper - Asos £25 

And of course, been the cat loving lady that I am, no wishlist is complete without a kitty jumper...I adore this Monki jumper with its gold design...cute!

Have you begun planning your Autumn/Winter wardrobe yet?
Also, if you've spotted any good fitting high-waisted jeans without a hefty price tag, please let me know!

Charlotte
xx

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...