Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Shoe Showcase #4 - Iron Fist Part 2

Ooops, it seems that my regular feature of "Shoe Showcase" hasn't been all that regular with the last post being the last day in August!
It's unbelievable how long it actually takes to photograph shoes and so has been a task I haven't quite mustered the energy to do after finishing a shift at work, or found the time for either!
However, with a little more free-time due to half term here I am rectifying the situation...yay...shoes!!!

All of these shoes are of the "Shotgun style". With regards to comfort, these are some of the comfiest heels I have ever worn, and are the most comfortable of any of the iron fist shoes I own. The insole of the shoe feels slightly padded and they feel secure on the foot due to the t-bar strap. With regards to sizing, like all Iron Fist shoes, I opted to take these in a size larger than I usually take in shoes. 

Mary Had A T-Bar Platform

How adorable are these little lambs! I actually bought these shoes from New Look, back when they offered Iron Fist as one of their online brands. I had a voucher code for a whopping 50% off and couldn't resist buying these, especially as at the time they hadn't even been released on the Iron Fist website!!!
The one thing that is a little disheartening with these shoes, and that is purely due to the fact we live in England, is that they are made of material, whereas I would prefer them to be imitation leather/patent. This makes me sad as it means I can't wear them as often as I would like as I don't want the typical british rain to ruin the pale grey of the shoe. 
In addition to the obvious sheep detail, there are lots of little extra detailing that adds to the shoe, such as a cute skull dangling from the buckle of the ankle strap and a skull design embossed into the spiked bow at the front of the shoe. The inside of the shoe is also a fabulous coral polka dot/skull print of the same design as these shoes...

Little Lamby T-Bar Platforms
...and this shoe has the cute lamb print on the inside!
These were bought at the same time as the previous pair using the New Look discount code. They have the same skull embossed bow, and skull dangle as the lamb pair. These pair however, are a more practical "wipe-clean" material making them a pair suitable for those rainy days. 

Iron Fist Super Bitches T-Bar Platform
I have to admit that these shoes have already appeared on the blog before, however I couldn't resist showing them off in all their glory. How amazing are they with the cheeky half-naked pics of Poison Ivy, Wonderwoman, Bat Girl and Cat Woman in a pin-up esque style. 
They also have a silky leopard print insole, with a matching undersole.

It really is harder than you would think to take pictures of shoes on your foot (I have no idea how The Shoe Girl Diaries manages on a daily basis!) especially with the poor Autumn lighting, so I've only taken pics of one of the shoes to show how they look on the foot.


Are you happy to see the return of Shoe Showcase?

Charlotte
xx

24 comments:

  1. I'm always happy to see shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha your a girl after my own heart Laura :) xx

      Delete
  2. oh-em-gee the lamb shoes are just too cute! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thankyou! They are adorable little lambs! x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thankyou! Oooh no, I will have to check her out! :) xx

      Delete
  4. The shoes are gorgeous, I just love the first ones x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love a shoe post! Not a fan of Iron Fist myself but they do look good on your feet x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, oh Iron Fist are my all time favourites! x

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thankyou. I do like unusual shoes :) xx

      Delete
  7. I really wish I could wear shoes like that. Well I could wear them, I just wish I'd be able to stay upright!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These shoes are amazing. I am USELESS in heels, wish I could give them a go! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, oh you should get a small pair to practise with and then work your way up with heel height! I've always been one for heels, to the point of cycling my bike as a child in a pair of spice girl esque boots hehe.x

      Delete
  9. fab shoes, I can't do heels but wish I could after seeing the skull print ones x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, aww the little skulls are cute within the polkadot print aren;t they. xx

      Delete
  10. Loving the lamb shoes - they are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...