Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Uncommon phone case

A few months ago, Martin treated me to a new phone contract as a graduation present, and so I replaced my sluggish and somewhat slightly battered iPhone 3GS for a shiny new white iPhone 4. 

One thing I often found slightly annoying being the owner of a 3GS, was that nice cases that fit my phone were hard to come by, meaning that towards the end of it's life my phone ended up...naked!

However, there are a plethora of cases available for iPhone 4, and I was lucky enough to be sent this lovely uncommon phone case, courtesy of three mobile.






How adorable are those little owls! The perfect autumnal case; does anyone else associate owls with autumn?

The case clicks onto the phone with ease, and there's no worry of scratching your phone getting the case on and off. There's also a nifty "anti-glare ring" around the camera cut out to improve picture quality.

I've been using this case for 4 weeks now, and it still looks as good as it did the day I put it on! There has been no scuffing of the print, and no colour has transferred onto the case from bags/pockets etc.; I find this can often be a worry with a white case.

Have you ever heard of uncommon phone cases? I would definitely look to them in future for a case, they are slightly pricier than your bog-standard eBay case, but they do say you get what you pay for! 

Charlotte
xx

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...